Synchronisation licensing is the licensing of musical works that are to be synchronised with moving pictures to form part of some audiovisual content: for example, as part of a motion picture, television programme, advertising commercial, music video or other videotape.
Classical music has the power to stir the emotions almost more than any other, and you can harness that power with the extensive Warner Classics music library. If you are interested in licensing music from Warner Classics for the purposes of synchronisation please contact the synchronisation team directly via http://www.wmgcreativelicensing.com/contact/
In order to help the synchronisation team process your request more quickly, please supply the following information:
1) What is the project you are licensing this audio for?
2) Which recording(s) would you like to license? Please provide as many details as possible, including a) composer, b) artists, c) album, d) recording date and e) catalogue number.
3) What section and what duration of the recording do you wish to use? e.g. 1min 30s
4) What media platforms do you require clearance for? e.g. TV, cinema, online (streaming/download)
5) What is the term of licence required? e.g. 2 years from start date
6) What territories do you need the licence to cover? e.g. UK, Worldwide, etc
7) What is your deadline?
OTHER LICENSING QUERIES
Please direct any other licensing queries (e.g. compilation requests, television sales) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org